www.harrypotter8.altervista.org
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

www.harrypotter8.altervista.org

Scrivi tu il seguito del nuovo libro

IndiceIndice  PortalePortale  CercaCerca  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  
Cerca

Risultati per:

Rechercher Ricerca avanzata
Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Appunti, considerazioni, correzione e tutte cose
Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW EmptyGio Gen 04 2024, 19:33 Da LadyProffa

» Commenti sul capitolo 31 e proposte per il titolo
Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW EmptyGio Gen 04 2024, 19:20 Da LadyProffa

» Capitolo 31 - Senza titolo
Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW EmptyGio Gen 04 2024, 19:15 Da LadyProffa

» Buone feste natalizie a tutti!
Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW EmptyDom Dic 24 2023, 12:46 Da kinderangie

» Come vuoi chiamare il capitolo 30?
Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW EmptyVen Lug 23 2021, 09:15 Da LadyProffa

» Come vuoi chiamare il capitolo 29?
Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW EmptyVen Giu 25 2021, 19:25 Da kinderangie

» Commenti sul capitolo 30
Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW EmptyVen Giu 25 2021, 16:42 Da LadyProffa

» Capitolo 30 - La verità sui Doni
Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW EmptyVen Giu 25 2021, 16:37 Da LadyProffa

» Si riprende!
Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW EmptyLun Feb 08 2021, 21:51 Da Anny Baggins

Migliori postatori
Harry-Mik94
Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW Vote_lcapChapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW Voting_barChapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW Vote_rcap 
Bellatrix Black.
Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW Vote_lcapChapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW Voting_barChapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW Vote_rcap 
Snowolf
Ludovic Bagman
Aberforth Silente
Enrico
Horace Lumacorno
LadyProffa
Luna Lovegood:*
Sirius Mic
Parole chiave
capitolo ritorno babbano malfoy DISCUSSIONE Harry amore libro Date finale gianluca lumacorno ginny Harry97 natale Errori teddy incantesimi Fedeltà bacchette Punizione CILINDRO capitoli sogno rapimento prima

Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW

Andare in basso 
4 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Numero di messaggi : 28
Punti : 4670

Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW   Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW EmptySab Giu 23 2012, 15:20

HARRY POTTER
And the sect of the Sacred Fire

Chapter 4
BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW

The following days continued to pass all the same way. Harry and Ron substituted the usual gnome hunting with long sessions, even not at Hermione’s level, dedicated to the study. Remaining a whole year away from the school had emptied their minds from every scholastic knowledge almost completely.
Every Harry started reading History of Magic about giants’ war, his thought ever got bitterly lost between the memories of the Hogwarts’ battle, where he could have seen with his own eyes their destructive fury.
Ron used to pass a lot of time with the book opened but with the eyes looking at the sky seeming to be waiting for something. Hermione would have hardly been proud of them.
Mr Weasley and Percy used to pass ever much more time at work. Adapting their office to all Donald Troom’s “qualifying” directives was becoming a full-time work itself for all the employees of the Ministry. In the evening, even Percy was ever too tired to complain.
Mrs Weasley continued to make delicacies all the time and to look after the cleaning of the house and the garden without any break.
She eliminated all the copies of the Daily Prophet from the house so they never had any news from the outside magic world also because the only radio of the house was broken.
Finally, the thirty-first of July arrived. That night, Harry hadn’t slept much. The excitement for the travel that was programmed for that morning kept almost completely him from sleeping. However, he was looking forward to waking up.
He looked at the alarm clock near the bed. ‹‹It’s time››, he thought, coming down from the bed. He put his clothes on trying to do not wake Ron up, he put both the wands in the jeans’ pocket and came out from the room without making the minimum noise. Harry had never seen the house in a so silent way. When he arrived in the kitchen, he picked up a pair of snacks from the cupboard, the he went in the garden. After he had passed the path and the gate, he Disapparated. He re-appeared near the main street of a little village.
It have been a long time he wanted to 8 to that place, but he had waited a particular date: his eighteenth birthday. He gifted himself that unusual and lonely visit to party in a his own way.
He started walking on a street lined with some little villas, as he did months before with Hermione. Still now, like before, he asked himself if he really wanted to see, if he really wanted to get himself free from that drag on the heart.
Suddenly he felt a tingling sensation behind his head: the unpleasant felling of being observed. He quickly turned but he only saw some women coming out from a shop with some shopping bags. A whole year lived in secrecy had left in his soul more than a simple sign. However, he felt tense and suspicious.
He turned again and continued to walk through the square, going towards the war memorial. In the middle of the square, just before the obelisk’s transformation, he saw a boy who was observing him insistently. He was standing with the back leaned to the monument with the arms crossed fixing Harry while he was approaching. He wore a cap on the head from where long blond hair were coming out confusedly. He had a pretty strong constitution and he continued to observe Harry from under the cap with a stare that he didn’t like: he seemed he was waiting him. Harry continued to walk, fixing him cut of the corner of his eye. Instead of continuing straight to the monument, he turned right, going towards the church. He didn’t understand why the boy was continuing to look at him so insistently. Even if now that he was giving him the back, he continued having the disagreeable feeling of being observed.
After few minutes, he arrived in front of the church.
He turned back many times but no one was following him. He entered from the gate, leaving out all the thoughts. He was sure he was wrong: probably that guy was looking either at his rebellious hair or at his too large shirt.
He went round the building and reached the cemetery.
After he made sure that no one was staring him, Harry rose his wand and made a big flower bunch appear.
The cemetery he remembered was completely white. The only time he saw, the year before, a thick snow layer had been covering everything. Now, instead, the tombstones were standing out between the fresh flower’s colours and the grass’ intense green.
He was surprised by a tomb with a more recent aspect than the others.
It was the one of Bathilda Bath: her body had been founded only some months before.
Harry continued through the cemetery and reached the tomb of Kendra Dumbledore and her daughter Ariana. He had never met them, as he never met Bathilda, but they had played a role like him in that long, sad story which finally had reached the epilogue.
He took some flowers from the bunch and put them as he could on the tombs.
Two lines after, he catches a glimpse of the white marble of his parents’ tombstone. He reached it with a heavy heart.
Harry stopped bending his knees in a way such that he had the names of his mother and father at the height of his eyes.
He wasn’t able to keep the tears. He ever had to be strong, but finally he could relieve. His one wasn’t a crying caused by pain but by release.
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
Harry thought at the words carved in the marble. Now that phrase had a meaning. The year before he returned from death: he decided to live with all the pain and the consequences that this brought. Harry had put off his battle against death as further as possible.
For a while, Harry imaged his parents saying him ‹‹Hello››. He smiled; he was smiling and crying at the mean time. Harry moved his glasses and dried his face. While he was standing up, he said them ‹‹Hello›› too. Harry casted a last, full-of-love glance and went towards the exit.
Harry crossed the square stopping in front of the war memorial. That boy with the cap wasn’t there anymore. The monument in the centre of Godric’s Hollow’s square was definitively special, and Harry knew it. For Muggles, it was the symbol of their gratefulness for the people who fell during the war. For Wizards, instead, it represented the remembering of the Potters and the day when Voldemort disappeared for the first time.
Harry approached, with the eyes still bright.
The marble disappeared. Instead of it, three stone figures appeared; his father and his mother who was carrying the little Harry. Finally, the peace and serenity that he was seeing in that baby were also his ones’.
Harry resumed walking in the opposite direction of the one he had arrived from. Almost at the end of the little villas’ row, he saw his old house. The unruly hedge around the garden, the tall grass and part of the second floor exploded. All was the same as he remembered.
Harry stared it.
Who knows? Perhaps one day he would have picked up the courage to enter. He imaged the house renovated, the grass cut down and himself returning to live there. Maybe with Ginny.
The future was very distant. Now Harry had to think about his friends and the party that were waiting for him that evening.
The street was desert, but just a while before Disapparating he realised that someone was staring him. Leaned to the wall of the little villa in front of him. The boy that he had seen in the square was looking at him smiling.
Harry re-appeared with a crack just out of the Borrow’s garden. He felt a bit upset, his heart was beating so fast he thought it would have cracked his chest. How could it have happened?
He had controlled if the street was desert; he was certain that there hadn’t been anyone. Now it was evident that guy had been following him since the beginning. There was not any other explanation.
Harry started walking slowly through the path, looking around worried.
What do I have to do? He thought, dazed.
If that boy was a Muggle, a letter from the Ministry would have arrived. But Harry was ready to swear that guy was a wizard: who other could appear so suddenly from the middle of nothing?
Despite Harry had learned to trust only his own forces the year just before, he felt unconsciously the desperate wish of talking to Sirius or Dumbledore.
Harry opened the door of the kitchen, completely absorbed between his thoughts, and entered.
‹‹HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARRY!›› surprised him Mrs Wesley, making him starting. Harry had completely forgot that it was his birthday. Mrs Weasley ran towards him and squashed him between her arms.
‹‹You returned, finally!››
‹‹Yeah, thanks a lot!›› Harry managed to answer, almost breathless.
‹‹Sit down, dear, I’ve just prepared breakfast›› she said, returning to the cooking stoves with the eyes a bit bright.
Ron was already sit, intent on stuffing his mouth. He welcomed Harry with a strong clap on his shoulder.
‹‹Appy borday!›› Ron managed to say spitting out pieces of eggs and bacon that jumped out from his opened mouth.
While Harry was trying to clean himself from his friend’s meal bits with a napkin, he saw, put on a chair, a bag that was literally exploding because of all the books it was full of.
‹‹Ron, has Hermione arrived?›› asked Harry, who knew that bas could not have been owned by anyone but her.
‹‹She’s upstairs with Ginny›› Ron answered with indifference, spreading an unconsidered quantity of butter on a slice of bread.
‹‹What were you waiting for to say it to me?›› Harry reproached him, standing up.
Ron put half of the brad slice in his mouth, answering with a raising of shoulders.
Harry sighed and, shaking his head, ran upstairs towards Ginny’s room. The door was opened, Hermione and Ginny were talking in the centre of the room.
‹‹That chump! I’d like to know what passes through his head!›› Harry heard. It was Hermione.
Before being seen, Harry had the time to make out one of Hermione’s expressions that he knew the most. It was the face that she usually had when she was furious with Ron.
‹‹Happy birthday, Harry!›› Ginny said at the very moment she saw him, launching herself on his neck with a big smile. Harry abandoned himself between Ginny’s arms, forgetting the guy that shadowed him in Godric’s Hollow and Hermione, too. It was difficult to get worried about anything in that moment. Harry used to feel so relieved rarely, and that day was already the second time. He was sure that Ginny was thinking at the kiss gifted for the seventeenth birthday.
‹‹Happy birthday, Harry›› Hermione said shyly, a bit awkward ‹‹Sorry but…››
‹‹Oh, don’t say sorry!›› Harry said, hugging her enthusiastically ‹‹However, how are you? Is it all right? And what about your parents?››
‹‹Well, they’re fine. And… Me, too›› she answered weakly.
Both Harry and Ginny remained staring Hermione, she was clearly a bit sad.
‹‹I’m just a bit tired›› Hermione said to answer their looks, with a few more enthusiasm ‹‹You know, the trip to Australia, all what we have to revise… I had a very few time to relax›› she added ‹‹And you? How are you keen on with my program? Did you manage to follow it all? I asked it to Ron when he arrived but he neither answered…››
‹‹Er… Well, pretty well I’d say…›› answered Harry awkwardly. He and Ron hadn’t gone over a tenth of the program suggested by Hermione.
‹‹Very well! So I did well bringing some books of deepenement for the N.E.W.T.s that I had at home. Frankly, I thought I was too optimistic!››
Optimistic is not enough, Harry thought, considering that both him and Ron survived the last six scholastic years thanks to Hermione’s notes and help.
In the very moment, they heard Mrs Weasley calling them loudly from the kitchen for breakfast. When they went downstairs there was no trace of Ron, but none of them dared asking any question.
Even if Harry didn’t witness the argument directly, he imaged that there had been one, and he was ready to bet that Ron had welcomed Hermione with one of his usual long sulkers due to an – only Ron knew which – unforgivable offence.
When they all were sit around the table, Mrs Weasley filled Harry’s plate with a quantity of fried bacon, eggs and toasted bread that could have fed the whole Hogwarts’s Gryffindor table.
Harry started eating heartily, happy that no one asked him where he went that morning. He didn’t want to move anyone with the story of the visit to his parents’ house. Of course, Mrs Weasley would have burst into tears, and probably Ginny and Hermione, too.
While Harry was distractly listening to the projects for the evening, his thought returned to that boy that, now Harry was almost certain, had tailed him in Godric’s Hollow.
Harry had read everything but good intentions inside that strange look, inside that strained smile. He didn’t know if to talk about it with his friends, overall now that Hermione had arrived. Probably he would have reproached him because of Apparating such thoughtlessly, and, however, she would have belittled his feeling of being shadowed by anyone.
‹‹Harry, dear, so, what do you prefer for dessert today?›› Mrs Weasley roused him.
‹‹Oh, that’s that same, actually…›› answered Harry, who neither realised that the discussion had moved on his birthday cake.
‹‹Ah, no! It’s your party, you have to choose the cake, at least! Do you prefer one with strawberries and pumpkin or a pie with nuts and molasses?›› asked Mrs Weasley, with a air of someone who reckons that the destiny of the whole human kind depends on the answer.
Initially, Harry didn’t want to celebrate his eighteenth birthday, he thought that the absence of Sirius, Fred, Lupin and Tonks would have made every celebration vain. But Mrs Weasley had insisted so much that at the end they agreed a really private small party. Apart from, obviously, Mr Weasley and Percy, they would be reached by George only. Hermione was practically the only person that wasn’t a member of the family.
‹‹So, I’d try willingly the pie with the nuts, I never tasted it›› Harry answered.
After the cake’s decision, Mrs Weasley restarted fumbling the cooking stoves, Ginny and a depressed Hermione went upstairs in their room, hinting that they would like to remain alone, and Harry wasn’t leaving anything but looking for Ron.
Harry found him in the garden, sat under a tree, with an old book about Chudley’s cannons in his hands, which Ron should have read and re-read tons of times.
‹‹Hi Ron›› Harry greeted, sitting down.
Ron just raised a bit his look from the book, looking around with diffidence.
‹‹Hi›› he replied with a pretty deep voice, and re-started reading.
Harry had ever been a bit worried about the relationship between Ron and Hermione. If they would have broken up now, knowing Ron, probably they wouldn’t have spoken to each other forever; and Harry didn’t want to pass the rest of his life trying to reconcile them.
‹‹Why did you argue with Hermione?›› Harry asked, coming straight to the point.
‹‹I do not argue with anyone!›› snapped Ron, turning violently a page.
It was difficult for Harry to understand the motive of Ron and Hermione’s incomprehension. For what he knew, the very thing that had created some problem to his story with Ginny had been the deadly pursuit of Voldemort, which, apart from being a good motive to brake up, would have hardly repeated. Ron, instead, continued to take offence for each tripe. His own weakness, paradoxically, seemed to raise now that he finally knew that he was returned by Hermione.
‹‹You know… I just thought…›› concluded Harry. If he had insisted with questions, Ron wouldn’t have answered just for huff. Harry, instead, picked up a stick and started playing with it without any enthusiasm.
‹‹D’you know what she told me at the very moment she arrived, after all the time we hadn’t seen each other?›› Ron re-started furiously after a while, without stopping staring at the book.
‹‹“Good morning, Ron. So, how is it going with the study?”›› he said, playing a ridiculous aping of Hermione’s voice.
‹‹You’ve just arrived! You should have loads of things to tell me – for example “How nice to see you!” – and the very first thing you ask me is how is it going with the study? I remained speechless. Answering to my silence, then, do you know what she said me? “How stupid I’ve been thinking that you would have followed my program!”›› Ron continued, ever staring at the old book. He seemed to be intentioned to burn it just with a look.
‹‹And you? What did you answer?›› Harry asked shyly, fearing his friend’s explosion.
‹‹She didn’t deserve any answer. I turned on my heels and left›› Ron concluded turning a page with such a heel that it remained in his hand.
‹‹But you know how Hermione’s made… she puts the study over everything…››
‹‹How would you feel if you were after the study in Ginny’s personal place list?›› now, Ron’s face was exploding. The ears, in particular, had assumed a really worrying pink gradation.
‹‹I wrote her a letter! And you perfectly know which is the only one she sent me. Though, she used to write a lot to Krum! Perhaps, she hasn’t got anything to tell me that does not regards my instruction!››
A silence full of tension fell down. Ron seemed to be too much furious to speak and Harry cursed his lack of appropriated grounds for that situation, but the thing he feared the most happened: Ron asked him who was right. Harry tempted a weak defence for Hermione saying that maybe she was a bit embarrassed and that perhaps Ron, and he underlined perhaps, had been a bit too precipitous, but Ron’s killing gaze persuaded Harry to say that his friend was right in all the points, and he closed a talk with a neutral ‹‹Women, who understand them is a genius…››, which seemed to satisfy Ron.
Ron and Hermione spent the rest of the day avoiding each other. So, Harry and Ginny were forced to remain separated. Harry didn’t do anything but thinking at the moment when he would have remained alone with Ginny, but he had almost resigned at the idea that moment would have never arrived. And Harry couldn’t risk making Ron upset anymore, maybe being discovered while he was kissing his sister. Too many emotions for a single day… Ron’s ears would have exploded risking to hurt someone.
At seven o’clock, George arrived with an enormous present for Harry. Then, at eight o’clock, two cracks announced that Mr Weasley and Percy had Apparated.
The dinner was merely superb, and Harry couldn’t remember of having eaten anything so delicious: fried pork stuffed with sausages, the legendary Polish bacon-flavoured chips, cheese mash and three different types of bread.
Mrs Weasley systematically continued to fill Harry’s plate, neither waiting that he had emptied it; George continued teasing Percy like during the old times; Mr Weasley didn’t stop asking question to a disconsolate Hermione about how could Muggles do this or that without magic. Only Ron continued eating crestfallen without breathing a word.
If there had been Fred, too, it could have been mistaken for a dinner of some years ago, when Voldemort was only a name that anyone had to pronounce, and not a real danger.
Despite that everyone said he or she was replete, they all found a little space in their stomach for the fabulous pie with nuts and molasses, defined unanimously the best cake Mrs Weasley ever did.
‹‹Oh, well, I’ve been lucky! Nuts hardly levitate as well as those did›› she said modestly at Mr Weasley, who was the one that congratulated the most.
Finally, after they finished the cake, Harry could start opening his presents. He started with George’s, which was huge, as big as a little trunk. It contained tens of little boxes: it was a complete set of jokes that were sold in Zonko’s, and at leas one pack of each type of sweet coming from Honeydukes. Harry wouldn’t have to go to the sweets shop fro the next two years.
Hermione gifted him two little bronze statues with the shape of a kangaroo, bought in Australia. At the very moment Harry had opened them, Ron had started laughing scornfully and openly.
‹‹You know, Harry, some stupid people could think that they are just two knick-knacks›› said Hermione coolly, throwing an evil look to Ron, who continued to chuckle blissfully. She took a piece of parchment, wrote something on it, and folded it in a way such that it was as little as the envelope of a chocolate. Then, she took a kangaroo and brought it near George and turned back near Harry, who had the other.
‹‹Now look. I put the note in the kangaroo’s pouch››
The note immediately disappeared in the little chink.
‹‹Ok George, now you can check the pouch of yours››
George took the little kangaroo and looked in the little chink, which was empty until a moment before, where the folded piece of parchment had appeared.
‹‹Read what is wrote on it›› Hermione said, delighted.
‹‹Risus abundant in ore stultorum›› read George loudly.
‹‹Laugh abounds in foolish people’s mouth›› Hermione translated immediately, staring at Ron, who had stopped laughing.
‹‹With these, Harry, you can send messages at every distance, instantaneously, and without any risk of being intercepted. I thought that it may result helpful in the future, too, when you’ll be an Auror››
‹‹Tanks, Hermione! It’s really fantastic!›› Harry exclaimed, sincerely happy.
Hermione’s presents were ever between his favourite ones. The kit for the maintenance of broomsticks was still one of the most beautiful things he had ever received, after the Firebolt, obviously.
Mrs Weasley passed him a big and shapeless package. Harry perfectly knew what it was before opening it: a woollen jumper; this year it was bright green. Harry dedicated her a long hug: she had been already so sweet organising that fabulous dinner.
‹‹Here you are, Harry. That’s not much but…›› Ron said, keeping the head low.
‹‹Well, whatever it is, it will never be up to Hermione’s present›› George teased, because he had realised that there was tension between the pair of them.
Harry opened the present. It was a little water-bottle to be hanged to the broomstick.
‹‹Thanks a lot, Ron, it will be very helpful›› Harry said, in order to reassure his friend. It was, of course, a second-rate gift compared to Hermione’s, however, it was really useful.
Finally, it was Ginny’s time. She gave Harry a colourful box with a huge yellow bow. When Harry took it, he realised that it vibrated lively. Harry gave her a puzzled look and opened the box. He saw a little furry ball. Initially, he thought it was a piece Snitch like Ron’s, but then saw it rotate and blink and understood what it was.
‹‹A Pigmy Puff! Thank you, Ginny!››
Harry hugged her, who held him tight.
«Hey, but that doesn’t come from my shop!» George exclaimed, getting closer.
«I bought it at Magical Menagerie» Ginny said, stroking it «The owner told me it’s a very clever species and, rarely, some of them’ve got some magical power»
«Where does it come from?» Ron asked, getting closer to see it better.
«They’re American, from the Death Valley»
Ron, who seemed to have a strong repulsion to anything that came from the United States, pulled back his hand with which he was going to stroke the Puff and sat again.
«How d’you think you’ll call it?» Hermione asked.
«I dunno» Harry answered.
«Bleach! Foot nail! That’s really revolting!» Ron snapped at once, spitting something into his napkin. The whole table turned and stared at him.
«Sorry, I jus took a Every Flavour Bean» Ron said, disgusted, trying to clean his tongue with an edge of the napkin.
«Eat one of these: you’ll see that the nasty taste will go away» George suggested and passed him a little bubble gum. At the very moment Ron started chewing it, it started becoming huger and huger in his very mouth. After a while Ron was not able to move the jaws. His cheeks stretched until the maximum: he seemed a squirrel with two nuts in his mouth. Suddenly, coming from the lips, a gigantic bubble started blowing, and it pulled Ron upwards. The boy started rising from the chair, dragged towards the ceiling, kicking, tossing and turning restless. Ginny jumped on the table and tried to puncture the gum with a fork, but it was a vane try.
«George, do something! Your brother is all red, he can’t breathe!» Mr Weasley yelled, worried, but George was too occupied in laughing even to try to think an answer.
«Gummi dissilio!»
Hermione had reached Ginny and had punctured the balloon with her wand.
Ron fell with a sonorous crash. Mrs Weasley hurried to help him. He stood up, furious, muttering obscure words, with the mouth still dirty because of the gum, and gazed angrily at George, who was still laughing.
Mr Weasley, who was laughing, too, became serious at once, at the very moment he met his wife’s look.
«Say sorry to your brother, now» he said, trying to wear an authoritarian tone.
«Sorry, brother, I couldn’t resist…» George said even if he didn’t stop laughing completely.
«What the hell was that… thing, this time?» Mrs Weasley asked.
«It was a Bubblemou, one of the most recent creations of Fred: Bubblemou – as perfect as a bubble, as tasting as a mou. It will make you touch the sky! And not in a metaphorical sense»
«Is everything OK, Ron?» Hermione asked, while Ron was still taking pieces of gum off his face.
«I di’n’ nee’ your ‘el’» Ron mumbled, gazing at her with a look full of grudge.
After he said so, Ron went upstairs in his room without saying goodnight to anyone. Hermione remained frozen. Harry thought he heard a sob before seeing her running out in the garden. Ginny tried to reach her, but Harry took her by an arm.
«Don’t worry, I’ll go» he said reluctantly.
He found Hermione sat on an old chair next t the veranda.
«Oh, Harry…»
«I – erm – came to see – erm – how you were…»
Harry didn’t know what to say. In the kitchen an impulse told him that it was him who had to reach her, and not Ginny: he had been her friend since a lot before.
«Er – you know, Ron is a bit nervous lately and —»
«Don’t say anything about Ron, OK? I really don’t care about what passes trough his mind!» Hermione snapped and, a bit more relaxed, she added «However, I wanted to talk to you about a thing since this morning… What about the Elder Wand?» and watched him directly in his eyes.
«It’s here, in my pocket»
«You ever bring it with you?! You still didn’t hide it?!»
«Well, I had to put it in Dumbledore’s tomb, but there hadn’t been time because —»
«Harry, it’s of the maximum importance for everyone that you hide it immediately! If someone discovered that you have that legendary wand, everyone would try to take it!»
«I know, Hermione. At the very moment I arrive at Hogwarts —»
«No, Harry! You have to do it now! That’s too dangerous! Keeping it in your pocket… I had to resolve this before going to Australia…»
«Look, Hermione, that even if you are away from me I manage to care about myself» Harry interrupted, happy like ever for the choice of not to say anything about that odd meeting at Godric’s Hollow.
«As you well know, I can’t Apparate inside the school’s grounds. I’d have to do it in Hogsmeade and then go to knock Hogwarts’s gate and ask: “Hello, can I uncover Dumbledore’s tomb, please?”! I reckon it’s surely more risky this way than simply waiting for the terms’ start. As you can see, I thought about that, too!»
Hermione was going to reply when the kitchen’s door opened. It was Ginny, who got closer to them and leaned on Harry’s shoulder.
«Well,» Hermione said at once «seen that my presence is not liked by everyone and that in my absence you could ever take care about yourselves, I’ll leave».
She entered in the kitchen and after a while she came out with her bag.
«Ginny, remember to say goodbye to George for me: when I entered he had already left. See you next September» she said, adjusting the rucksack on her shoulders.
«Oh, Hermione, at least remain for the night» Ginny begged.
«I would leave tomorrow morning. If I do it now, I’ll gain a few hours to study tomorrow morning»
Harry made a pathetic try to say something, but Hermione ignored him. She hurried to kiss Ginny, giving him just a quick wave while she Disapparated with a loud crack.
Harry briefly told Ginny what he said to Hermione, admitting that maybe he got too much irritated, given the situation. But he couldn’t stand that she shouldn’t have left before having occupied personally about the Elder Wand. It was the same as saying that he was a two-years-old baby ad Hermione was his mother.
«…then I’m sure that at the end she didn’t replied because she understood that I was right saying what I said»
Ginny shut him up putting a finger over his lips, she brought his arms to her neck and kissed him. It was a very long kiss, or, at least, that was what Harry thought.
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW   Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW EmptySab Giu 23 2012, 15:23

Ecco qui il 4° capitolo in Inglese.

Scusate se ci ho messo tanto ma la scuola non mi ha lasciato respirare un secondo, ma spero che adesso, durante l'estate, io riesca a farne minimo un altro... Wink
Ludovic Bagman
Admin
Ludovic Bagman

Numero di messaggi : 6251
Punti : 11841

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW   Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW EmptySab Giu 23 2012, 22:46

sei un mito! I love you
http://galaxia.forumfree.net/
Enrico

Enrico

Numero di messaggi : 4066
Punti : 9511

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW   Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW EmptyDom Giu 24 2012, 18:56

Mi sono perso il secondo e il terzo? scratch
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW   Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW EmptyDom Giu 24 2012, 20:38

Ludovic Bagman ha scritto:
sei un mito! I love you

Grazie! XD Very Happy
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW   Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW EmptyDom Giu 24 2012, 20:40

Enrico ha scritto:

Here you are...

Secondo:
https://harrypotter8.forumattivo.com/t1759-chapter-2-the-best-of-the-dark-books
(io ho fatto la seconda versione)

Terzo:
https://harrypotter8.forumattivo.com/t1804-chapter-3-life-at-the-borrow
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW   Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW EmptyDom Giu 24 2012, 20:45

Comunque, in questa traduzione, ho cambiato un incantesimo.
Infatti, quando hermione libera ron dalla gomma da masticare, lei dice, come incantesimo, "deglonfa". Però, senza offesa, a me è sembrato un po' bruttino e, dato che la Rowling prede sempre o quasi i suoi incantesimi dal Latino, io l'ho sostituito con "gummi dissilio" che vuol dire "scoppio la gomma". Spero di non aver fatto un gran danno. XD
Enrico

Enrico

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW   Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW EmptyLun Giu 25 2012, 10:57

Lord Voldemort ha scritto:
Enrico ha scritto:

Here you are...

Secondo:
https://harrypotter8.forumattivo.com/t1759-chapter-2-the-best-of-the-dark-books
(io ho fatto la seconda versione)

Terzo:
https://harrypotter8.forumattivo.com/t1804-chapter-3-life-at-the-borrow

Ma non sono mai stati pubblicati o mi sbaglio? Rolling Eyes
Ludovic Bagman
Admin
Ludovic Bagman

Numero di messaggi : 6251
Punti : 11841

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW   Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW EmptyLun Giu 25 2012, 12:14

ti ha linkato i post...
cosa vuol dire che non sono stati pubblicati?? scratch
http://galaxia.forumfree.net/
Enrico

Enrico

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW   Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW EmptyLun Giu 25 2012, 15:09

Come i capitoli normali intendo... Rolling Eyes
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW   Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW EmptyLun Giu 25 2012, 20:52

Ludovic Bagman ha scritto:
ti ha linkato i post...
cosa vuol dire che non sono stati pubblicati?? scratch

Immagino che intenda che non sono stati messi nel file in Inglese definitivo...

... A quanto pare no...
kinderangie

kinderangie

Numero di messaggi : 1090
Punti : 6576

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW   Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW EmptyLun Giu 25 2012, 22:36

I capitoli in inglese li aveva proposti una ragazza inglese (o italiana con un genitore inglese) che aveva apprezzato la storia.
Ma dopo la traduzione dei primi 2 capitoli è sparita dalla circolazione...

Considerate che nei primi capitoli sono stati trovati moltissimi errori e ci sono cose da sistemare, quindi non so quanto convenga tradurli quando sono ancora da correggere...

Comunque buon lavoro Voldy!
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW   Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW EmptyMar Giu 26 2012, 00:34

kinderangie ha scritto:
I capitoli in inglese li aveva proposti una ragazza inglese (o italiana con un genitore inglese) che aveva apprezzato la storia.
Ma dopo la traduzione dei primi 2 capitoli è sparita dalla circolazione...

Considerate che nei primi capitoli sono stati trovati moltissimi errori e ci sono cose da sistemare, quindi non so quanto convenga tradurli quando sono ancora da correggere...

Comunque buon lavoro Voldy!

Sapevo anch'io della ragazza che dici tu. le ho anche mandato un pm l'anno scorso (credo proprio in giugno) ma non mi ha mai risposto... No
Comunque, per quanto riguarda le modifiche, c'è sempre la possibilità di ritoccare la traduzione in linea con la versione italiana, quindi non credo ci sia da preoccuparsi. Very Happy
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW   Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW Empty

Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY AT GODRIC'S HOLLOW
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» CHAPTER 2 THE BEST OF THE DARK BOOKS
» Chapter 3 - LIFE AT THE BORROW
» Godric' s Hollow
» Ritorno a Godric's Hollow
» Capitolo a Godric's Hollow